
Of course, I had to go. I love robots. And I have a love/hate relationship with WalMart.
Seriously. Where else can you get cake mix, spray paint, bed sheets, petunias, patio furniture, underwear, and a hunting knife, all in the same building? I didn't buy those things, by the way, but I could have if I'd wanted to. I think everything you would need to restart civilization in the aftermath of a holocaust could be found in WalMart.
But, you'd be at WalMart. The place where the rules of dressing don't apply. Hey, if you are 40 years old, you can't wear a child's Spider-Man costume as clothing. (Actually, the age limit is probably much less than that, so don't try to get by on a technicality.) Likewise, those Daisy Dukes are probably meant for a much younger woman, granny.
There are other things that piss me off about WalMart, but that is a story for another day. Today was all about the robot.
No comments:
Post a Comment