If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

So I've decided to jump on this blog wagon. I'm guessing I am the last person in the civilized world to start one. Hell, I think my dd has about 50 of them, herself. So naturally, all the clever, cool names for a blog are taken.

But I don't need to be clever or cool when I have logic and sarcasm on my side. I can make up a name for a blog site that is pithy, street-savvy, politically edgy, and practical--all at the same time.

Look at it this way: I could sit here and worry about terrorists setting off dirty bombs in my small mid-western town. Do I have enough duct tape and plastic wrap to survive that?

Or I could knit.

Think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter