If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Stress Management

I went to bed super early last night. Like 11 pm early. I realize that's not super early for some people, but for me it is. I was so exhausted because I'm just not sleeping very well these days. So last night at around 11 pm, when I felt like no force on earth could keep me awake, I announced to T that I was going to bed.

Which prompted him to feel my forehead for a fever, no lie. Of course, I can't really blame him for that. Last year I got sick just after the holidays (actually, it was this year, January 2) and was sick for a long time.

But seriously, my stress level these days is like 2007 Brittney Spears.

But I am working on a plan to alleviate some of this stress. Unlike Brittney, my plan does not involve shaving my head. My plan involves a lot of lists.

Lists are the way I make sure I don't forget things. And they keep you on task. Seeing it written out keeps you from ignoring it. And making a list also provides the "reward" of crossing something off the list. I need that. I need to see the progress. Do you do that, too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter