If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Gettin' My Irish On

I love the Irish Fest. And it's not for the whiskey, either. I just love the music, the culture, the dancing...

Yeah, I'm Irish. As much as I'm anything else, I guess. My mom always told us we had Irish heritage, but I recently got to see part of a family tree one of my aunts did and it seems to me that in my family we just moved to another country and married someone there. Then their children would go to another country and marry someone there. So Irish, English, French, Cherokee... you name it.




I still love Irish Fest.




Lot of hand knits there, as you can imagine. Like these Aran knitted sweaters.




Yay! Irish Fest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter