If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Internet Cat Free Day

A day without cats? That’s crazy! I can’t support that.

But, you know that I believe urlesque and this stupid blogger have the right to voice their opinions. They have the right to make up some stupid Day Without Cats. (Even though they could avoid being offended by any cats by not visiting sites like LOL Cats or opening emails with the subject line of FW:FW:FW:FW:FW:FW: FW: Too Funny! )

But, I also am free to enjoy cats on the internet. So, in honor of A Day Without Cats, I will visit LOL Cats several times during the day. I will forward every email with pictures of cats doing funny stuff. And I will post several gratuitous pictures of my own cats.

Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter