If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

In An Evening Toque


And it lived up to its name. I knit this in an evening. Not sure exactly what a toque is, other than a hat, so I’m guessing it lived up to that part of its name, too.



I wanted something to go with the Super Loops Scarf. You know I’m all about making sets now… This is Sensations Bellezza Canditi yarn in Canditi Blue, same as the scarf. It’s very soft and light at the same time, even though it looks very fluffy.

This is another Christmas gift. I am on a roll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter