If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sparkly


This is something I whipped up for myself. (Modelled by the ever-lovely Notpatwoman.) It’s very pretty. I don’t know if you can see that in this picture. It’s very soft and sparkly at the same time. And lacey. It’s lacey, too. It’s fuzzy, so I don’t know that you can see that very well.

Here. Look closer.


I used a simple Old Shale pattern, which is always my standby. I just like it. And the yarn is Lion Brand Moonlight Mohair, which is a mohair blend, with a sparkly thread running through it.

It’s a little shorter than I would like, but long enough, I guess. Now I just need a scarf pin to accent it. I think it's just the perfect thing for my New Year's Eve activities. (Which really consist of working in the game store tonight.)

Happy New Year, people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter