If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year!

So, another year come and gone. I'm not going to take this time to wax nostalgic or offer any resolutions. Not that it would do any good. I'm notoriously bad about sticking to any diet or exercise plan. Ha!

My mom always said to make sure what you are doing on New Year's Day is a good thing because it sets the tone for the rest of the year. Whatever you are doing on that day, is what you will be doing the rest of the year.

I slept late (because I had insomnia last night) and didn't get dressed until noon. Crap. I hope that doesn't mean I will lose my job this year.

But I am also blogging. That would be a good tone to set for the new year, right?

I hope you all had a great 2009 and I am looking forward to 2010! (And only two more years until the zombie apocalypse.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter