If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Is This Wrong?

My cats and dog are so spoiled. Whenever I get something to eat, they're always right there... Whatcha eatin', Humom?

I really have no one but myself to blame. It's because I "treat" them so much with people food. Yes, I know that's bad. And I know it's probably why Gabby is so pudgy and GenGen farts like a diesel truck. But they love it and I can't resist when they are being cute.

So today, I got this Tootsie Pop from the candy dish on top of the fridge. That's where I keep it. Out of sight, out of mind, right? Except I know where it is. So it's not really out of mind. It's just up high. But that's okay. I can always get a chair.

So I got this Tootsie Pop and by the time I got down from the chair and got it unwrapped, GenGen was jumping up and down like a dog much younger than she is. Me! Me! Me! And that, of course, got Achilles' attention. Because nobody gets anything unless he inspects it first, right? So I decided to share.

"Raspberry. Gross. No thanks."

"What is that? Smells terrible! No thanks."

"Me! I love raspberry! I don't even know what that is, but I'll eat it! Gimme!"

"We're sharing this, right?"

No, GenGen. That's all yours, now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter