If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Making Art

I love to shop with T. He genuinely enjoys himself. Maybe not so much the looking at yarn--although he has been known to point out a great deal or a new yarn. But he enjoys being with me and he makes the shopping trip better for me. (Not that a yarn shopping trip needs to be made any better! But hey, you put Cool Whip on pie, right? Same thing.)

So we're shopping. And T drops behind. Just for a second. Then he calls to me, "I'm creating art!"


Took me half a second to get it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter