If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Made Another Necklace

I've been on a beading kick lately, I guess. Here's another necklace I did recently. This black bead is left over from a necklace I made last year. I only had the one bead left, so I decided to make it a focal point of the necklace.

The other beads are also leftover from previous projects. And this chain was just a bit of chain that I had laying around. I ended up with just a little bit of the chain left over. I didn't want to make the necklace too long, but I hate to waste stuff.

So I decided to utilize that bit of chain in a matching set of earrings.

Those larger beads are the same as the beads on the necklace, but I added some black seed beads just for scale.

I'm happy with this set. In fact, I'm wearing it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter