If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

No More Magic Ball!

Gah! My huge Magic Ball ran out and I'm not even halfway done with this blanket. Crap!

Oh well, no worries. It's not like I don't have plenty of little balls of leftover yarn laying around, right? I totally do. In fact, just a quick scrounge around the outer fringes of my stash produced a Magic Ball of this size:

That ought to put a couple more inches on this thing, right? And, seriously, that was just a five minute trip into the stash. I've got plenty to add to this.

I had not meant to be working so much on this blanket. I only meant to have it available to knit when, for example, R was in the room and I couldn't knit the Doctor scarf. But, this is a lot of fun. And, this clears out a lot of the extra stuff just sitting around, which is something I'm trying to do all over the house these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter