If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Afghan Progress Too

Of course, I am working on the scrap afghan at the same time that I am working on other things. It's my camoflage project. I work on it when other people are around so they don't see the Christmas present I'm working on.

Oh Patwoman. You are so clever.

This too, is Garter Stitch. I don't know why I'm on such a big garter stitch kick these days. But I like the simplicity of it, especially for a project like this one, which just has so much going on in it anyway.

I am concerned, however, that my Magic Ball was not big enough for this afghan. It's half gone. And I am not even halfway done. Not that I don't have plenty of yarn to add to this.

On a side note, however, it's been a lot of fun to get to a new yarn and think "Oh, I remember this. I made a shawl for M's prom out of this!" or "OMG! I forgot about this yarn!"

Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter