If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Another Quiz

This one is What Period In History Do You Really Belong In?

Before taking this quiz (and let me say that I didn't know what the possible outcomes could be, so I had no way of knowing anyway), I would have said my Historical Period does not exist yet. As you know, I like to see/do/have the things that are 20 minutes into the future. I'm all about new and improved. My period in history, to me, would be sometime in the Star Trek timeline.

But according to this quiz, I really belong in Revolutionary France.

You don’t want to eat any cake, thank you very much, because that is too mainstream. You’re edgy, passionate, and
outspoken. When you want something, you go out and get it. Now off with some heads!


I don't know if I would choose to live in Revolutionary France, or if I would be happy living in that time. Come to think of it, I'd probably be starving to death or dying of some disease, actually. So I think this quiz is a little full of shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter