If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, March 06, 2014

Not Knitting

I've felt a little deprived ever since the craft fair, when I was unable to find any stitch markers. So I bought some rings and decided to make my own.

As you can see, I'm being pretty casual about my crafting today.

Little green hearts. They are the perfect size for a stitch marker, I think. (And I just happen to have 4 of them!)

Whoo-hoo! Stitch markers!

These rings come in three different sizes, so I'm going to have fun making a few sets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter