If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

FO: Another Ruffled Scarf!

I had to take a little break from knitting leaves and I remembered I still had some of this Starbella Arctic Yarn that R and Bre picked up for me.

Well, I didn't so much remember, as it was still sitting on the table beside the couch.

This color is Vineyard. (The picture on the right is actually closer to true color.) As luck would have it, the needles I used for the white scarf were also still on the table, so I decided to use them on this one, too. In case you are wondering, my glasses are not on this table, so I'm still not sure that both these needles are the same size.

Doesn't matter, really. This yarn does all the work anyway.

I had wondered if this scarf would actually be warm, since most of the fabric is this lace mesh. But I put it around my neck when I finished and watched a little tv. And I was pleasantly surprised at how warm it was. M will like this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter