If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Woodland Wreath - More Leaves

Yeah. This is gonna take a lot of leaves.

Here is about half of the basic garland of leaves. This is taking a long time to do--not because it's hard, or even that there are so many of them--because I was somehow unable to wrap my mind around the joining of the leaves. I'm not kidding. I must have read the joining instructions about a million times and then joined them wrong.

I finally just broke down and asked T... How do I sew these together to make mine look like this picture? He's so much better at that kind of visualization, really. He was able to show me right away.

So, then, it went a lot faster. So, lesson learned: it goes faster when you do it right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter