If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Woodland Weath - Part 2 (Mostly)

This is all K1, P1 ribbing to cover my foam wreath form. It's done in pieces and then mattress stitched together. I don't know why it's done in pieces. I'm guessing it's so you don't end up with a stretched out bit on the outer ring and a bunched up part on the inner ring. Separate pieces keep it relatively even.

Anyway, I began my ribbing. It goes pretty quickly, really.

But, as it turns out, it does get tiring. I will finish this tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter