If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

And Here's The Other One

I posted the pattern for the Seed Stitch Cowl yesterday. Today, I'm posting the Moss Stitch Cowl. Make both of these and you'll be able to see the difference in two stitches that are, essentially the same stitch.

MOSS STITCH COWL

Materials:

2 skeins Bulky weight yarn (I used Yarn Bee Mosaic Twist)
#10.5 circular needles (or a size that gives you a guage of 2.5 stitches = 1")

Cast On 68 stitches.

Row 1 & 2: K2, P2 (Repeat across round)
Row 3 & 4: P2, K2 (Repeat across round)

Continue in this pattern until piece measures 8 inches or desired length. Bind off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter