If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, February 02, 2014

To Frog... Or Not To Frog

Well, here's the dilemma: I am so sure I bought 3 skeins of that yarn, that I am not willing to be so quick on the frog hands, if you know what I mean. I think I will wait a day or two and see if I find the third skein.

No, the house is not that messy. But I've been moving stuff around like it was cool these days. We are very close to everything being complete to purchase our new house (with a big kitchen, finally!) that I have begun to organize things.

By "organize," of course, I mean throw away a lot of stuff and move everything else around. I'm still working in that area, so we'll see if the third skein turns up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter