If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, January 24, 2014

FO: Just Around The Corner Scarf

Yay! So here is the Just Around the Corner Scarf from Year of Scarves.

This is knitted using two skeins of Loops & Threads Charisma in Lakeside. (Rather than work the color changes with three different yarns, as Susan does in her example.) Each of these squares is begun by picking up and knitting along the top of the last one.

Well, not the first square. But all the others.

Achilles likes this scarf so much much, he decided to photobomb me. And a good thing, too. The color is much truer in this picture.

I think this scarf would go very fast if I were feeling myself. Bulky yarn, big needles. I might try this later, too. I have one more skein of this color yarn. What should I do? Hat? Headband? Something that carries that mitered square theme through it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter