If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Sparkly!

I've been restless lately. Probably because I've been sick and haven't been out of the house in a long time. (Except to go to the doctor's office.) I can't seem to focus on anything for very long, but I seem to be interested (at least initially) in doing a lot of things.

Like, today. I was sitting in the lving room, under my blanket, with the vaporizer blowing mist all around and I thought "Hm. I wonder what's in that drawer?"

And look what I found! This is a set of knitting needles that T put in my stocking several years ago. They're all plastic and I don't normally knit with plastic needles, so I put them in this drawer to use as spares. But I forgot about them. So it's a really fun surprise to find this set.

And they're sparkly!

The only bad thing about these needles is that I can't really read the size numbers on the heads. But that's what needle guages are for, right? And here's a secret: I'm so blind lately that I can't read the size numbers on any of my needles without my glasses. Ha!

I'm going to find something to knit with these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter