If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Day 3: Patwoman Enters Another Layer Of Hell

I know you're concerned about me, so I'm going to keep giving you updates until I actually do turn into a zombie. Then, who knows?

See this? This is what it feels like every time I attempt to swallow. Luckily, I have decided not to take any more of the maniac juice cough syrup, even if that means I just eventually cough my lungs right outside my body. If that happens, I will probably not update you.

Still, I'm a little clearer, brain-wise, so I decided to do a little knitting. I pulled out that Homespun we talked about before (I did find it. Surprise!) and cast on to do a test knit. This is a shrug/shawl and it's knitting pretty quickly so far. It's basic garter stitch, but has an interesting construction.

Garter stitch is just fine for my state of mind right now. I'm clear, but I don't have a lot of patience. So, I probably don't want to attempt any difficult lace or cables, but knit-every-row, I can do. Almost done with this, in fact. Once I get it finished--and I don't look like I walked off the set of a George Romero flick--I will post some pix.

Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter