If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, December 30, 2013

Yarn Man Attacks!

R showed me this yesterday as we were sorting Heroclix. Yarn Man!

Yes, Yarn Man. The Amazing Superhero who fights evildoers with his control over yarn. Yarn Man--able to knit tall scarves in a single night. Yarn Man--master of all things fiber.

OR, conversely:

Yarn Man, the arch-nemesis of Patwoman. Yarn Man, who knots and tangles yarns by sheer force of will. Yarn Man, who waves blue yarn in the air until it is so kinked up no one can ever use it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter