If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Picking Up The Sticks Again

I think my hands have had enough of a break, don't you? Time to get back to work, hands!

I picked up the Honey Badger Hat to finish it off tonight (since that is the project that is closest to being finished). I'd like to finish it and the double-knit scarf and then move on to something for myself.

I'm thinking about this. You know I love Frankie Brown's patterns. And I love all the little bits all over this wreath. Except the owls. You know owls creep me out. I'm thinking this would be nice for several different seasons, depending on the colors.

I'd also like to do something for myself, too. Like really, really for me. Like a sweater. It's been such a long time since I've knit a sweater for myself. Like maybe 5 years. A sweater would be good.

But something with bulky yarn and no sleeves so I have a better chance of finishing it.

I also bought quite a bit of lace yarn when it was on sale. I think I'd like to do something with that. Maybe one of the dozens of fab shawl patterns I downloaded over the last couple of months?

But first, I guess I'd better finish the Badger Hat. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter