If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Halfway Through Another Hat

Another Christmas Hat. This one is the Bus Hat. More Purl Essence Sincerely in Sincerely Charcoal Grey--because I really like that color a lot.

This one is on #6 needles, so you would think it would go marginally faster. It's all knits and purls, so very quick. Not quite as quick as straight stockinette, but if you can teach your hands to do the pattern without consulting your brain, it's still pretty damn quick. I did this much tonight as I watched a Being Human episode On Demand.

I know what you're thinking. You're wondering if this hat is going to be too small. I keep thinking that, too. But I keep trying it on my head and then Alpha Male's and it actually fits very nicely. The ribbing just pulls way in.

And this is kind of a shitty picture, because the needles are all curled up behind the hat so that it's not laying flat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter