If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, December 08, 2013

Hat Progress

Wow. This thing is coming along fast!

Here is The Natural so far. As you can see, it's almost done. I've finished the body of the hat and I'm about halfway through the crown decreases. And it looks great!

This picture, on the other hand, kind of sucks. I was trying to get enough light on it so you could see the color (kind of a tweedy black, not solid) and the pattern. But the light just kind of washes it out. Boo.

Anyway. Looking good. I should be able to finish this one up tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter