If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, December 07, 2013

It's French Toast Season Again

You know. That time of year where a snowflake falls and everyone runs to the store to get bread, milk, and eggs?

It's called winter, people. It happens every year. Sheesh.

I don't like snow, of course, being the delicate hot-house flower that I am. And I hate the way there are only two kinds of drivers on the road--the douchebags going 60 mph ("I've got an SUV!") and the douchebags too terrified to drive faster than 5 mph ("I don't want to wreck.") Both should stay home.

But there are some amusing things about winter weather. Like this. That's my car when I left work today. If you look closely, you'll see about a dozen icicles connecting my car to the parking lot. Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter