If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Holiday Decorating And Winter Diorama

I love Christmas. Despite the fact that I hate snow and I work in retail, I really love Christmas. I especially love all the decorations that go up for Christmas.

Of course, there is one good reason why I don't put my Christmas tree up as soon as the Thanksgiving turkey is in the ziploc freezer bags.

So, I have to content myself with decorating the store for Black Friday and the Christmas Shopping Season.

I got a small tree for the front of the store. I really wanted a red one. Red is our store color. But they are surprisingly hard to find. I did, however, find this lovely white one.

I also made a little diorama in one of the cases up front. This one is kind of wintery.

You see what's happening here? The party is facing this Frost Giant. The fighters have run up to take him on in melee combat, while the archer and wizard hang back to fire at range.

The rogue, however, has come up from behind for a backstab attack.

Frost Giant is unaware.

Yeah. I enjoy my work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter