If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, November 29, 2013

Another Hat Gift Started

I started the One Row Hat as a gift for one of the guys who work at the store.

This is the ribbing portion. It looked a little big, until I tried it on Alpha Male. Now, I think it looks about right.

I'm using Bernat Satin in Forest Mist Heather. It's a nice dark, dusky green color that I think will look really sharp in this pattern.

Unfortunately, you will just have to take my word on that since 1) I'm not to the pattern portion yet and 2) you can't really tell the color in these photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter