If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, December 01, 2013

Putting Up The Advent Garland!

December 1st! Time to put up the Advent Garland!

I knit this in one piece, remember, because I wanted to put it across the mantle just like this. And it fits perfectly. Of course, I haven't quite finished with all the ornaments, but you know what I always say: We'll burn that bridge when we get on it. I've got twenty or so days of ornaments (and then I'm in trouble).

Hopefully, I'll get time to knit some more before I need them. Unfortunately, this is Black Friday Weekend. And tomorrow is Cyber Monday for the website. So, I guess we know what I won't be doing any time soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter