If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Baking, Or What The Hell Happened To All My Cookie Sheets?!

I made some Christmas cookies. Or attempted to, as it were. Let's just say things would have gone a lot quicker and I would have made a lot more cookies if I could have found more than one cookie sheet. But when you have to slide the foil off the sheet for the cookies to cool and let the pan cool in another place so you can slide on a different sheet of foil with raw cookies on it... Well, then it just becomes a pain in the ass.

I made 3 dozen Oatmeal Scotchies, which I defy a lesser woman to make, using that same one-pan method. Then I called it quits.

The thing is... I have tons of cookie sheets--Four that are restaurant-quality (No shit, because I bought them at a restaurant supply store. They're very heavy duty.), four that are teflon-coated (Because I bought two packs of two last Christmas just for this reason.), two that are from way back in the early years of our marriage, and two more that were my mom's.

So why can I only find one cookie sheet in this whole damn house?! This may put a damper on my Christmas Cookie Baking Spirit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter