If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve

I will not keep you in suspense. I didn't finish my last knitted gift. But it was for T, so he will be okay with waiting on it.

Working today, so our employees can have the day off. Then we will go to dinner with R and Bre (because M has to work tonight) and then to see our Christmas movie, The Hobbit.

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas, and that Santa brings you lots of yarn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter