If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Tick... Tick... Tick...

...Spoon!

Okay. I feel a little better after that silliness.

But seriously. I can hear the Christmas clock ticking away. And crap. I don't know if I'm going to make it or not. Let's run this down, okay?

By my calculations I still have to finish knitting 2 presents, then finish them. I also have 3 more to finish. Plus everything needs to be wrapped. How many days are left? Five? Maybe...

I showed you the Bus Hat yesterday. This is the other one I have left. It's the Honey Badger Hat. This is the outside. The inside has been knitted already, but it's just all black.

I also need to be candy-ing and cookie-ing it up.

God damn it. I started last year right after Christmas. Why am I so far behind?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter