If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, December 23, 2013

FO: Bus Hat

Finished the Bus Hat. Looks pretty good, too.

This is a very nice pattern. Very easy to knit and looks really sharp. Very manly.

My God, my hands hurt. I poured on the speed so much these last two weeks that my carpals are all tunneled to hell. And I'm still not finished. I have one more to go.

What is the lesson? I guess, just knit more--earlier. Or, knit things in front of people and just lie about what you're knitting if you don't want them to know.

I'm just happy I investing in some wrist braces to sleep in. And a 500 count bottle of Ibuprofen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter