If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, January 06, 2014

A Good Day To Stay In

It's cold. It's so so cold my snowman wanted to come in and warm up.

It's so cold the cryogenics lab called and asked if I could store some overflow for them.

It's so cold the Jack Frost looked at my yard and said "Dayum, hon!"

It's so cold atoms and molecules are beginning to lose their energy and slow down. (That's a little science humor for you, there.)

But seriously. It's cold. Like -11/-45 windchill. And there's so much snow, a piece of my tree fell down. That's a piece of what's left of the tree that fell down a few years ago under a heavy snow. Hm. Maybe I just have some defective trees? Can't handle a little snow.

And I'm sick. I either have the flu from hell or else I'm Patient Zero and the Zombiepocalypse has started. I feel so bad, I kind of hope it's the Zombiepocalypse.

Taking a nap now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter