If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, January 11, 2014

FO: River Deeper?

This pattern goes fast. Even as bad as I feel, it's still knitting up super fast. And this yarn is made for it, I'm telling you.

This is the River Deep, Mountain High cowl pattern again. And I'm using Premier Yarns Saturate again, this time in Jasper. It's a lovely purple/pink/grey mix that is just going to look stunning with M's blonde hair.

Yes, I'm giving this one to M. She gets the bulk of my knitted items, as you know. But this past year, I got very busy and didn't get a whole lot of things knitted. Now, as bad as that is for her--not getting more than two or three new scarves in a season--it's worse for me! Because you know, she appreciates the knitting way more than anyone else does. So I always like to make her stuff.

So this will be waiting for her, on her next visit. I've told her she should probably keep her distance from me for the next few days, since I seemed to have developed some sort of Ebola virus. I've already infected T. But M has just started her new job. I don't want to make her sick enough to miss work.

Because, believe me, this bug/virus/thing is kicking my ass.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter