If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, February 07, 2014

Tarn

I've been cleaning out my closet, trying to get rid of some things that I don't wear and that are just taking up room. I reaized, I have a lot of old t-shirts.

Some of them are too small and I've kept them with the hope that I would someday be 115 pounds again. But, you know... Anyway, those shirts are just a painful reminder that I am not young any more. So, let's get rid of them. And what better way to get rid of them than to recycle them?

Oh yes! Let's make some tarn--t-shirt yarn. Tarn that we can use to make other things. Things that we will actually use.

This kind of reminds me of the way the old grannies used to make those rag balls out of old shirts and stuff. And then, when they would get enough rags, they would make a rug. (That, of course, is called "rarn.")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter