If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Not Knitting

I don't think I've actually done any other crafts except knitting this year. Hm. That's weird, because I do enjoy other things.

So, in order to remedy that situation, I whipped out a box of beads and decided to make something. This particular box of beads was all blacks and whites. However, I had very little imagination today, so that was pretty appropriate.

I started with some tiger tail, large seed beeds, and some bugle beads.

One loop.

Two loops.

Three loops.

And put them all together on the earring wires. Viola!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter