If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Back To Leaves

So, instead of attaching the basic leaves to the Woodland Wreath, I decided to just start knitting some more leaves. We all know that the finishing is the yucky part of knitting, anyway, right? Save it for later.

Anyway, the next part of the pattern are the Oak Leaves. I pulled out some leftover brown yarn and cast on for these tonight.

They go pretty quickly. You've just got to pay attention to which line of the pattern you're on. I was doing these while watching tv, so there were several times that I had to stop and count stitches so I could make sure I was knitting the right row.

There's probably a lesson there, but I didn't learn it.

I think there are supposed to be 8 of these leaves. I'm not sure how much of this brown I have, but I'm pretty sure I have enough to make 8 leaves. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter