If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, March 10, 2014

Not Knitting

Bead stringing is fun. I'm not exceptionally good at it, but I do enjoy it. And, like most things, I find that I get better with practice.

So this is a necklace I put together for M. She actually picked out the beads and spacers for it, so I'm pretty sure she'll like it. And it's pretty simple in design, so it's not too over-the-top and not too understated.

I wish I'd had a few beads left over to make companion earrings, but that's okay. This necklace turned out really nice on its own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter