If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Another Bag O' Yarn

Dude, I don't know what's happening to me, but I just can't stop buying yarn. I went to Joann's to get a paint pen, that was all. But, of course, they had that damn bin out in front again with all the bags of yarn. And it's just expecting too much to be able to walk by a bin like that without at least practically crawling inside of it and handling every single bag of yarn looking.

I ended up getting this one. It's a grey/blue/green mix. Very subtle. Again, no info on the bag, but I'm thinking this is fingering weight. There is a lot of it, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter