If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, March 14, 2014

New Yarn

I know. It seems like I am doing more yarn buying lately than yarn knitting. But, I couldn't help myself. Just look at this!

It's 100% wool yarn that I bought on eBay. No name, but I love the colors--a deep red and... well, an even deeper red. Spectacular!

And you know what? I also ordered a swift from eBay. (I already have a ball winder, but it's been kind of useless without an actual swift.) So, I can't wait to turn these hanks into little yarn-cakes! Fancy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter