If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Friday, March 21, 2014

Can Spring Finally Be Here?

I don't even want to say it out loud. But it's so nice out today. The sun is shining and it must be 60 degrees. I didn't realize how much winter had dragged me down until today.

I opened the windows and let the sun and the breeze in. And just that seemed to lift my spirits a little. I felt like I had a little more energy, a little more motivation.

Please don't tell me that we will get more snow. I just don't think I could take it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter