If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Trying To Divest

We've been at this house for so long, we've actually accumulated stuff. That's a weird feeling. As you know, I am not a big one for keeping non-useful things. (Yarn is useful. Yarn doesn't count.) But always before, we moved just often enough that we would have to pare down the junk pretty often. Now that we are going to be moving again, I'm having trouble thinking of where to start. Spending a year or so in a place doesn't give you a lot of time to fill up the place with stuff.

But after 9 years... Well, let's just say this is going to be a task.

I'm looking at the closets this week. I'm sure there are a lot of things in there that can go. A lot.

Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter