If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Well, This Is Disappointing

So, I got my swift to go with my yarn winder. I was so excited. I couldn't wait to start winding yarn.

But alas. Look at the edges of my tables:

Dining Room

Coffee Table.
And that's it. Dining room table and 3 coffee tables. All with that rounded edge that neither the swift nor the winder will clip to. WTF? So now what am I supposed to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter