If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Monday, March 24, 2014

Writing Again

Remember that one of my goals for this year was to write? And yeah, I've been writing work stuff. But nothing that was just writing for the sake of writing.

I miss that.

So I decided to just try and get a little bit down every day (or every other day or something) just so I remember how to do it.

I started writing a short story that's been working in my head for a while now. The characters and plot are solid, I think. We will see how they hold up after I start pounding away at the keys. Hopefully they will remain solid.

Anyway, this is part of my ongoing Save-My-Brain project, now that I am getting older. Time will tell, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter