If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Scarf Progress



The 4th Doctor Scarf is coming along nicely. I really thought I'd be tired of garter stitch by now, but no. It's very relaxing and I've enjoyed working on it.

I've not actually had a whole lot of time to work on this lately and I was a little disappointed that I wasn't further along. Then, I really took a good look at it. I'm more than half done.

I think there's some kind of optical illusion with this scarf--the plain stitch, the stripes, the colors, whatever--that makes it all look pretty much the same. So you can knit 6 inches easily and it doesn't look, at first glance, like you've done much at all. Considering the limited amount of time I've had to work on this, it's actually coming along pretty fast.

(This picture makes it look like Tom Baker and Assassin's Creed had a baby. Ha!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter