If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Scarf Progress

But it takes so much knitting! Wow!

What's funny, is that I made one of these when I hadn't been a knitter for very long. It's not hard. It's just garter stitch, after all. But I just don't remember it taking so long. And I have to think that I'm a much faster knitter now than I was then. Funny how time distorts age you get older, isn't it?

Anyway, I've been knitting away on the scarf when R is not home (and I can take a break from work) and on the afghan when he is here. There's quite a bit of progress on both. In fact, I am now keeping only the scarf and its yarn in the bag and keeping the afghan and its yarn on top of the bag.

Hopefully, I will finish this scarf (and probably the afghan)within the next week and I will move on to some small projects. Yeah, small. I need to get some easy wins to motivate me again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter