If you're not knitting, the terrorists win

(My mostly on-topic ramblings about knitting. And life in general. My life in specific.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a middle aged mother of 2 grown children and wife to a man who doesn't seem to mind my almost heroin-like yarn addiction. I spend my time writing, knitting, and generally stressing out.

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Catching Up on UFOs

A quick look in my Ravelry projects shows I've started about a million things and then not finished them. Sometimes it's a matter of having to stop one project to start something that's more time-sensitive, like Christmas Knitting. Sometimes it's because all of a sudden I can't find the needle I need or the button to finish it. Sometimes it's because I sooooo hate seaming things up.

And sometimes I just get a little ADHD.

Some of these projects have been languishing for a while now. I think I'm going to have to dig some out and finish them off. Maybe I will go back to my "What is this?" feature? Certainly, some of these things--especially the ones I was writing patterns for myself--are no longer recognizable.

Is that bad?

Ok then, here's the plan--after the Christmas Knitting is done, I will try and finish at least one of those FOs a month.

What? I will so. Quit laughing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counters
Free Counter